Should I trust SUBLET4U?
Absolutely! We have put in every effort to build customers’ trust, and have proven ourselves time and again:
• Our team is highly in the hospitality industry since 2010.
• We carefully verify our Hosts and their property.
• We work exclusively with trusted distribution channels
We Offer a completely secured payment system. Plus, you can contact us directly at any time with any issue.
How do you verify your Hosts?
We send someone on our behalf to meet in person with every Host on our website, and review the property to make sure it matches our high standards. Hosts who violate the terms of service, or have reoccurring complaints and do not work to repair them, are immediately removed from our network.
I made a reservation, what now?
Congratulations! All you need now is to wait for our confirmation email. Once we confirm your reservation, you can contact the Host for further details.
When should I contact the Host, and what information do we need to exchange?
Generally, you can contact your Host once your booking request has been approved. Take the time to ask your Host about the rented unit, arrangements regarding the key’s handover, the neighborhood, recommended activities, and whatever is still unclear to you.
Your Host needs to know the exact details of your arrival such as flight number, estimated landing time, and whether you are planning to take a taxi or a bus to the apartment so they can prepare accordingly.
We will also send you a reminder to contact your Host before your arrival.
What is the cancelation policy?
Our Cancelation Policy slightly differs, depending on the length of your stay, as outlined below. For all the details, we recommend reading our full Cancelation Policy.
Short-term reservation (less than 30 days):
• If canceled or modified up to 30 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• If you cancel or modify later, within 30 days of your arrival, or in case of a no-show, 100% of the total amount is due.
• The original booking deposit is non-refundable, but 10% of the total can be transferred to another booking with SUBLET4U.
• Should you need to cancel your reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health (etc.), the same cancelation conditions as stated here apply.
• If the Host cancels, SUBLET4U will do its best to find you an alternate accommodation at no extra charge. If we cannot reach an agreement, you should expect a full refund.
• In some cases, the Host can ask for a different policy that that mentioned above. This will be applied with SUBLET4U approval only and will be relevant to a specific property only. In such cases, special cancellation policy terms will be applied to the property with advance notice to the guest.
• As a precautionary measure, we strongly recommend that you get travel insurance with the insurance company of your choice.
Long-term reservations (30 days or more):
• First month down payment, 30 day notice for lease termination.
• The SUBLET4U service fee is non-refundable.
Can I modify my reservation?
Plans can be changed, and we will do our best to find a solution for your new ones. Modifying your reservation depends on the Host, and availability of other units in your destination. In case we cannot accommodate your request, and you wish to cancel your reservation, see our Cancelation Policy.
What happens if the Host cancels?
In case the Host cancels, SUBLET4U will do its best to find you an alternate accommodation with no extra charge. If we cannot reach an agreement, you should expect a full refund.
What payment methods can I use?
What is included in the price?
The price includes the rent of the unit, and all other amenities listed in the posting. If there is an extra charge, such as a cleaning fee, it will be stated in the posting.
What is the payment schedule?
50% of the total amount may be charged any time after booking. The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 29 days prior to arrival.
What security deposit (if any) is required?
In order to protect our Hosts, we charge a fully refundable security deposit. Once you check-out, if the Host confirms there has been no damage to the property, we refund the security deposit. You should expect to see it shortly thereafter on your credit card or bank statement.
Are there any hidden fees?
Absolutely NOT! We make sure that all our fees and any extra charges are clearly stated before you make any payment, and all fees are fully detailed on your receipt.