In the event that the Guest needs to cancel the reservation, the Guest may do so by providing notice to SUBLET4U at: email@example.com. A reservation is officially canceled after receiving written confirmation from SUBLET4U.
Cancelation Policy for any reservation of less than 30 days:
In the event of cancelation by the Guest: (i) if the cancelation is 30 or more days prior to the check-in time, the Guest shall be charged 50% of the total price of the reservation, (ii) if the cancelation is 29 days or less prior to the check-in time, the Guest shall forfeit the total amount of the reservation. In the event that the Guest arrives on a date that is following the check-in date of the reservation, the Guest shall remain responsible for the total rent beginning on the check-in date of the reservation, through the check-out date.
In terms of payment due, 50% of the total amount may be charged any time after booking. The total price of the reservation will be charged at least 29 days prior to arrival.
S4U reserves the right to cancel any reservation prior and after the check in time due to circumstances beyond it control. If prior to the check in date, S4U shall refund the Initial Deposit to the Guest. If S4U requires that the Guest check out of the Unit prior to the agreed upon Check Out date, other than for failure to timely pay the rent or due to a violation of the Guest Conduct and Rules described in Terms and Conditions, S4U shall refund any prepaid rent to the Guest.
Cancelation Policy for any reservation of more than 30 days:
• First month down payment, 30 day notice for lease termination.
• Note: The Long-Term Cancelation Policy applies to all reservations of 29 nights or more.
• Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
• The SUBLET4U service fee is non-refundable.
• If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to SUBLET4U within 24 hours of check-in.
• SUBLET4U will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
As a precautionary measure, we strongly recommend that you subscribe to a travel insurance with the insurance company of your choice.
Deposit Policy for any reservation over 30 days:
• One month’s rent may be charged any time after booking.
• The security deposit required by the Host may be charged any time after booking.
• Monthly rent is due no later than upon each monthly anniversary of the check-in date, an amount equal to the lesser of (i) one month’s rent; or (ii) an amount equal to one month’s rent by a fraction equal to (a) the number of calendar days remaining prior to the scheduled check-out date, divided by (b) number of days until the next monthly anniversary of the check-in date.
Cancelation by Hosts
In the event that the Host needs to cancel the reservation, the Host may do so by providing notice to SUBLET4U at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of cancelation by the Host: (i) if no alternate accommodation was found for the Guest by SUBLET4U, the Host shall held responsible for SUBLET4U’s processing fee and any other compensation that may be provided to the Guest on the Host’s behalf, (ii) if alternate accommodation found for the Guest, and the total rent amount is higher than the initial total amount, the Host shall be held responsible for the difference, and any compensation that may be provided to the Guest on the Host’s behalf.
* Cancelations must be made by 12:00 midday EST (Eastern Standard Time) on the appropriate day.