Updated 1BR Apt. next to Oktogon/Andrássy Av.
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit policy
- Extra Bed policy
- Free Internet
- Refundable Security Deposit
Discover the city from the place where you feel like home. Cool and comfortable apartment right in the heart of Budapest, in a surprisingly quiet classicist house. Great transportation. Market, museums, restaurants and the famous ruin bars are just few steps away.
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 4 guests. This cosy apartment is located on the 1st floor (there is an elevator), in the inner corner of the building with windows to the calm and green courtyard. It is quiet despite of it's very central location. The apartment has double glazed windows, heating, alarm, baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, dryer, IRONING equipment.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN - DINING AREA:
* spacious and cozy with a pull-out sofa bed (160x200cm) which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television, armchair, big cupboard, commod, kitchen and dining area seats up to 4 persons. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, electric plate, toaster, kettle, coffee, microwave, oven, cooking facilities.
* Quality double bed (160x200cm), bedside and a big wardrobe.
* The flat features a bathroom with shower and WC.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the inner courtyard provides a good opportunity.
* We can also provide baby gears, including baby cot, high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
The apartment is in a historical building, located in Vörösmarty street next to Andrássy Avenue - iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. This area is a Unesco World Heritage Site since 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce&Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
You will immediately fall in love with this part of the town as it is vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are good quality and not touristy.
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
People who looked at this property also looked at: