Charming Studio next to Ruin Pubs
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit policy
- Extra Bed policy
- Free Internet
- Refundable Security Deposit
Meet the local people in the busy nightlife in this location. Hundreds of bar, coffee shops and ruin pubs waiting to visit in the neighborhood. Hot points are walking distance!
You will immediately fall in love with this part of the town as it is vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are good quality and not touristy. Our building is next to Liszt Academy of Music with a charming square - also ideal to sit down and listening some nice classical music occasionally.
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 2 guests. This cozy, modern studio is located on the 1st floor (there is an elevator), in the inner corner of the building with windows to the calm and green courtyard. It is quiet even if it is in a very central location. The apartment has central heating (very warm) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, dryer, IRONING equipment.
LIVING ROOM - BEDROOM - KITCHEN - DINING AREA:
* comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television, kitchen and dining area with highchairs seats up to 2 persons. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, electric plate, toaster, kettle, coffee, microwave-oven, cooking facilities.
* Quality double bed (140x200cm) and a cupboards.
* The flat features a bathroom with shower and WC.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the inner courtyard provides a good opportunity.
* Secured parking place for car in Csányi utca (2 min. by walk) for 10€/day.
The apartment is in a historical building, located in Liszt Ferenc square next to Andrássy Avenue - iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. This area is a Unesco World Heritage Site since 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce&Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. The building was built in the early 1900s for well-off families. It still retains the "belles époque".
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - garage
- Parking - on-street
- Parking - trailer/RV/Boat parking
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
People who looked at this property also looked at: