Charming 1BR Apartment @ Oktogon/Andrássy Av.
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit policy
- Extra Bed policy
- Free Internet
- Refundable Security Deposit
Beautiful, modern, newly furnished apartment available for rent. Sheets, towels, hairdryer, etc all included. Free Wifi. In a renovated building, great location, @very center of Budapest, easy to get anywhere, groceries, restaurants, bars all next door.
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 4 guests. This cosy apartment is located on the 1st floor (there is an elevator), in the inner corner of the building with windows to the calm and green courtyard. It is quiet despite of it's very central location. The apartment has double glazed windows, central heating (very warm - ideal with small children), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, dryer, IRONING equipment.
LIVING ROOM - KITCHEN - DINING AREA:
* spacious and cozy with a pull-out sofa bed (160x200cm) which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television, armchair, kitchen and dining area seats up to 4 persons. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, electric plate, toaster, kettle, coffee, microwave-oven, cooking facilities.
* Quality double bed (160x200cm), bedsides, reading ligths and a big cupboard.
* The flat features a spacious bathroom with shower and WC.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the inner courtyard provides a good opportunity.
* We can also provide baby gears, including baby cot, high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Secured parking place for car in Csányi utca (2 min. by walk) for 10€/day.
The apartment is in a historical building, located in Liszt Ferenc square next to Andrássy Avenue - iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. This area is a Unesco World Heritage Site since 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce&Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. The building was built in the early 1900s for well-off families. It still retains the "belles époque".
You will immediately fall in love with this part of the town as it is vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are good quality and not touristy. Our building is next to Liszt Academy of Music with a charming square - also ideal to sit down and listening some nice classical music occasionally.
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - garage
- Parking - on-street
- Parking - trailer/RV/Boat parking
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Central heating
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Smoking allowed outside
People who looked at this property also looked at: