Andrássy Avenue Apartment /w Sauna and Parking
- Cancellation policy
- Deposit policy
- Extra Bed policy
- Free Internet
- Refundable Security Deposit
Tradition and modernity blend perfectly here, just as it is true for Budapest as a whole. You will immediately fall in love with this part of town as it is a vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are of good quality and not touristy. The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest for max. 6 guests. The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls! The apartment has double glazed windows, SAUNA (10€ heating up fee), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, toilet papers, HAIR DRYER, washing machine, IRONING equipment.
* spacious with lots of social space and enjoys a small balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue and the Basilica, 1 large sofa and a pull out sofa bed, which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons (140x200cm), satellite television. The door inlay of the living room was made by glass artist.
DINING AREA AND KITCHEN
* seats up to 8 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...). Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresch, warm food when you return back from sightseeing. Facilities: Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Cooking facilities
BEDROOM No. 1.
* Master bedroom facing the street with a quality double bed (160x200cm), lights and bedsides;
* at the opposite end of the apartment facing the courtyard with a double bed (160x200cm),
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, seperate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels.
* smooking is allowed only here - you can enjoy the moving city from this point. You can also see the top of the Basilica. It's extremely nice when Andrássy Avenue is decorated for Christmas.
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (1 min. by walk) is also at your disposal (10€/day).
- Security code with Interphone
- Parking - garage
- Parking - on-street
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Bed linen provided
- Cable/Satellite TV
- DVD player
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee maker
- Water kettle
- Kitchen utensils provided
- Sauna - private
- Hot Tub - private
- Towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Separate WC
- Smoking allowed outside
- City view
People who looked at this property also looked at: